Job Availability: Director of Marketing, Business and Office Administration
Director of Marketing and Business
The Melfort Mustangs Junior A Hockey Club is seeking an immediate full time Director of Marketing, Business and Office Administration. This is a year round full time position available for immediate employment.
– The ability to work independently, manage time effectively and excellent communication skills.
– Execute game day activities for all Melfort Mustang home games.
– Ability to organize and oversee a large number of volunteers.
– Responsible for obtaining sponsors for the Melfort Mustangs. Manage overall partner/ sponsor relationships including strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service the Mustang organization.
– Liaise with community/ sponsors to ensure sponsor activities/ deliverables are being met.
– Manage and maintain ongoing updates and content creation for the Melfort Mustangs website, social media strategy, and Communications, Marketing and Branding initiatives.
– Work in conjunction with other SJHL Marketing Coordinators.
– Any other related activities as assigned by the President and Board of Directors.
– Experience in office management, partner servicing or marketing-related role considered an asset.
– Demonstrated efficiency and strong knowledge in Power Point, Excel, Graphic Design, and Social Media considered a strong asset.
Deadline for applications is June 25th. Interviews will begin the week of June 28th.
Only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please direct all questions and resumes to the contact below:
Connie Van Camp