MUSTANG SPRING CAMP POSTPONED!
The Melfort Mustangs have decided to postpone our 2020 Spring Camp. The camp which was set to run Apr 4th and 5th 2020 has now been postponed until further notice.
Do to COVID-19 the Northern Lights Palace has been closed to the public for the foreseeable future.
We would like to thank those who registered for the camp already, as well as those who have shown interest in taking part.
At this time nothing is set in stone and we look forward to seeing everyone back on the ice as soon as possible.