The Melfort Mustangs Junior A Hockey Club is seeking an immediate full-time Director of Marketing, Business and Office Administration. This is a year round full time position available for immediate employment.
- Execute Game Day operations for Melfort Mustangs Home Games, which includes organizing a large group of volunteers, and organization in-game promotions, and more.
- Create and maintain relationships with new and existing sponsors. Manage overall partner/ sponsor relationships including strategic planning, revenue growth targets and all operations necessary to profitably retain, grow and service the Mustang organization.
- Liaise with community/ sponsors to ensure sponsor activities/ deliverables are being met.
- Manage and operate the Melfort Mustangs website, and social media accounts.
- Write, and send out press releases at the direction of the Head Coach and General Manager or the Board of Directors.
- Work in conjunction with the Marketing Directors of the SJHL, and other SJHL teams.
- Any other related activities as assigned by the President and Board of Directors.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in office management, partner servicing or marketing-related role considered an asset.
- Experience in corporate sales/sponsorship considered an asset.
- Demonstrated efficiency and strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.), Graphic design, social media, Igniter Ticketing, Tap5050, as well as video and audio editing considered a strong asset.
Application: Interested candidates can send their resume, cover letter, and references to the following individual:
- Jordan Lee – President – firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: August 4, 2023